Thursday, April 14, 2011







It felt like a day in Paris, though I have never been



oil on linen panel






Here is the painting I began at the reception the Portland Art Museum's rental Sales Gallery had earlier this year. My friend Dorothy Steele loaned me these three beautiful vases, I filled them with flowers and set them on a linen table cloth. This was such a fun experience, once in a lifetime for me. If you would like to see more of Dorothy's work visit her website at http://www.dorothysteelepottery.com/






Please join Dorothy and I this Fri. eve. for a reception at the Gallery to celebrate their spring show. I'm tickled that they have accepted this painting. David has made a beautifu frame for it our of wood that Uncle Ted and Aunt Marianne gave us. We will be there before six. The reception goes until eight, but I expect I will not be able to last that long!.






No comments: